Blossom

08:57

I guess I wasn't expecting much from the unpredictable weather and season in London, but obviously,  on a rare sunny day and a good timing for cherry blossom to bloom, an afternoon was well spent. I really recommend Regent's Park over Hyde Park for spring, as Hyde Park has a lot more green space and a lot less to none (as I haven't really gone to Hyde Park to see the flowers yet).  I was wearing Zara white blouse which was proven to be too thin for London's spring because of the wind, so I had to borrow my friend's jacket for a bit. Even so, nothing could have stopped me from eating ice cream in a chilly weather and hang out around the lake area just to appreciate the beautiful day. What I need for spring next year are probably sunglasses, a mat, and more food for picnic session!









I was wearing Zara white blouse and blue trousers, Longchamp black belt, Loewe satchel, Topshop black velvet choker, Levi's jeans jacket, &Other Stories silver rings, and flats bought from Florence

xxxxxx

Photograph by Bee Supavarasuwat and me
using Canon 600d and Nikon f100


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow

Flickr Images